Information about cookies
Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before browsing them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site. The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulation and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Types of cookies
According to purpose
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service. Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social Cookies: are set up by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate Cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
Depending on the property
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the shelf life
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses Google Analytics, an analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. According to the aforementioned typology, these cookies are own, session or analysis cookies. By means of web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users accessing the website, number of pages visited, frequency and repetition of visits, duration, browser used, operator providing the service, terminal used or the city to which your IP address is assigned. For more information about this service visit: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web
- Google Analytics https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
- Google https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls/
Acceptance of cookies policy
It is possible to stop accepting browser cookies or to stop accepting cookies from a particular service. To do this you can restrict, block or delete cookies from your browser.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies
Review and update of this policy
Review and update of this policyColeccionratonperez.com may modify the cookies policy according to regulatory changes and also to adapt it to the recommendations of the European Data Protection Committee and the resolutions of cookies that may be dictated by the Courts of Justice.